Mid-size & Enterprise
- Why T-Mobile for Business
- Phones & Devices
- International Services
- Resource Center
- Employee Discounts
Offer your employees or members—and anyone on
their account—monthly discounts on wireless service.
With the T-Mobile Advantage™ Program, employees and members will save in so many ways:
- Special discounts on smartphones, tablets, and mobile hotspots when ordering through Advantage Direct™
- Discounts on their monthly bills, including every line on the account (not just the primary account holder).
- Free standard shipping
- Risk-free, 30-day return policy.
- Check eligibility online—employees and members can quickly see if their organization is part of the T-Mobile Advantage Program. Click here to check eligibility now.
Plus, they can keep their current number when they switch. All in all, T-Mobile can offer some of the best values in wireless…and you can make it even better with the Advantage Program. We make it easy for your employees or members to switch to T-Mobile—and if they’re already a T-Mobile customer, they’ll start saving even sooner!
Limited time offer; subject to change. Taxes & fees additional. Not all plans or features available on all devices. Unlimited features for direct U.S. communications between 2 people. General Terms: Domestic only. Credit approval, deposit and qualifying plan required. Family Plans: Limit five lines. All lines must be activated in same T-Mobile market with same billing address and area code. Monthly Discount: Discount on monthly recurring charges not available to customers in Puerto Rico. Qualifying postpaid individual-liable plan required. Monthly discount applied to recurring charges; does not apply to overage, long distance, roaming, taxes and fees, or other charges. May not be combined with other discounts. Coverage not available everywhere. Network Management: Data traffic of Premium and Ultra plans will be prioritized over other currently offered plans during periods of congestion. Service may be slowed, terminated, or restricted for misuse, abnormal use, significant roaming, or interference with our network.