Mid-size & Enterprise
- Why T-Mobile for Business
- Phones & Devices
- International Services
- Resource Center
- Employee Discounts
T-Mobile® M2M is positioned to be the best in the business.
From the inception of the T-Mobile machine to machine (M2M) channel in 2005, our goal has been to be the easiest to do business with and break down barriers to entry into the M2M marketplace. We employ a simple process for network connectivity; streamlined device certification; an easy-to-understand billing system; and trained account support. T-Mobile M2M has helped people change their lives by aiding them to be more productive at home, increase their efficiency at work, and simplify everyday life.
T-Mobile M2M management platform.
In yet one more step to accomplish the objective of being the easiest to do business with, T-Mobile has built its own M2M management platform. This tool enables T-Mobile’s direct M2M customers to manage their business. Features of the platform include:
- T-Mobile administrative portal
- Branded bill creation and presentation
- API integration with other systems
- Customer care and reporting
For more information about T-Mobile's M2M solutions, contact the T-Mobile M2M team
M2M partners, bringing solutions of all kinds speedily to market.
T-Mobile has named Raco Wireless, Wyless, and Jazz Wireless as its preferred M2M partners, offering SIMs, competitive rate plans, technical support, and a customer portal that provides virtually real-time visibility into each customer account. These partners offer:
- A streamlined process for device certification
- Flexible billing
- Flexible and aggressive rate plans
- A data network supporting GSM/GPRS and 4G technologies
- Multiple SIM configurations, including an embedded SIM, or SIM “chip”
- Dedicated sales and engineering support
- Automated real-time activation and SIM management
By combining our robust network and our relationships with service providers and key hardware manufacturers, T-Mobile can offer practically end-to-end solutions for M2M applications at a competitive price. For more information on our M2M offering or any of our M2M partners, please contact the T-Mobile M2M team.
Capable devices required to achieve 4G speeds. Not all features available on all devices.